Healthier Pumpkin Spice Latte
The “PSL” is a popular drink this time of year at coffee shops, but can have about 380 calories and 50 grams of sugar for 16 ounces…Yikes! So I wanted to give you a recipe you can enjoy with fewer calories and sugar. This homemade drink will keep you on track this season as well as save you money! Enjoy~
• 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
• 1 cup hot brewed light roast coffee
• 2 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
• 1-2 Tablespoons honey (to taste)
• ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.
2. Adjust flavor to taste, and serve warm. You may want to warm up in microwave if it’s cooler than you like. Top with a few sprinkles of pumpkin pie spice.
Nutrition Facts per serving- Calories: 88 – Total Fat: 1g – Total Carbohydrates: 20g – Dietary Fiber: 1g – Sugar: 18g – Protein: 1g