Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, Vegan Cookies
When you are in need of a sweet treat, these guilt free cookies should do the trick! They are gluten-free, no added sugar, and vegan. Enjoy!
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes 8-10 cookies
Nonstick cooking spray
1 cup Gluten Free Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
2 Tbsp almond butter
2 tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp sea salt
1 medium ripe bananas, mashed
¼ cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Combine oats, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl, make sure to mix well.
4. Add mashed bananas, almond butter, and chips, mix well.
5. Drop by heaping Tbsp onto your baking sheet.
6. Flatten the cookies with wet fingers (so they don’t stick) or a silicon spatula.
7. Bake for 14-15 minutes, or until firm.