Grilled Turkey Breast With Basil & Mozzarella
- Olive oil for coating
- 1 package Honeysuckle White® Turkey Breast
- 4 slice mozzarella cheese
- 1 small bunch fresh basil leaves
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup salted butter, at room temperature
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Prepare your gas or charcoal grill for medium-high direct heat grilling. Oil the grill rack.
- Butterfly the turkey breasts using a long, thin, sharp knife. Cut each turkey tenderloin horizontally into the thickest part, to within 1/2-inch of the other side (so that it can be opened like a book). Cut in half completely the other way so one split turkey breast is two portions.
- Open the tenderloin like a book and place between sheets of plastic wrap. Pound lightly, using a meat mallet, to even out the thickness. Remove the top sheet of wrap.
- Place 1 slice of cheese and a few basil leaves on one half of the breast. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and roll the breast or fold in half.
- Coat with a little olive oil, and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining 3 ingredients with a fork and mix well. Form into a log in waxed paper and refrigerate until ready for use.
- Grill turkey breasts for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink in the center.
- Top each breast