2 Cups is 1 serving
Slow Cooker Enchilada Soup
- 2tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups veggie broth
- 8oz can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 15ox can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 14.5oz can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1tsp cumin
- 1/2tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions, for topping
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1 package Beyond Meat Chicken Strips
- Heat olive oil over medium heat, add onion and garlic, stirring until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours.
- Remove chicken strips from soup and shred,
- Return to slow cooker, stir.