10 Healthy Low-Carb Snacks
You may understand dieting, but snacking is a different story. Many people don’t know how to snack healthy. Here are 10 tasty snacks that aren’t going to break the calorie bank.
- Parmesan Chips
- You will need parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and paprika. Put a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet. Put a few dollops of the mixture on the paper and bake in the oven for about 3-4 minutes.
- Cottage Cheese & Tomatoes
- You can add in salt and pepper.
- Chocolate Pudding
- Tuna Salad and Cucumbers
- 1 can of tuna
- 1 tbsp. of Greek yogurt (Fage 0% is best)
- Lemon or lime juice
- Slice your cucumber and dip it in your tuna
- Guacamole with Bell Peppers
- Hard-Boiled Eggs
- Peanut Butter & Celery
- Try to keep it as natural as possible. Peanut butter can have hidden sugar so read the label.
- Greek Yogurt & Protein Powder
- Fage Greek yogurt is awesome with ½ scoop of your favorite flavor of protein powder.
- Kale Chips
- Kale, popcorn seasoning, and olive oil. Bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 30-45 minutes.
- Turkey Bacon-Wrapped Chicken
- Drizzle some sauce on the turkey bacon-wrapped chicken and bake. You can put these in a sandwich bag and pack it with you.
All of these snacks are pretty high in protein and low in carbs and fats. They are also fast and easy to make. Consider these options for convenient, delicious, and healthy eating. Remember—snacks can end up making or breaking your day!